Web Search Widget

Lijit Search

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sony Reveals PS3 Slim, PS3 Price Cut to $300


Sony Reveals PS3 Slim, PS3 Price Cut to $300



There it is! The illusive Sony PS3 Slim along with a price cut. After over a year's worth of gossip and photo-forgeries. The PS3 looks just like you would expect, slimmer, smaller and only $100 less than the original.

I would say maybe this will appeal to someone who needs to travel with a PS3? Really other than that nothing is gained except for the $100 savings. This will be available everywhere September 1st.

1 comment:

  1. The price is around $400 in Australia, because we love our ridiculously high priced gaming equipment. <_<

    But this new price drop will probably get PS3 some more buyers. The original price was ridiculous IMO, so I'm glad its lowered. I'm not much of a Sony/Playstation fan, but I guess this price drop has had me considering purchasing the PS3.

    So yeah...

    http://www.dashing.co.nr

    ReplyDelete